Wednesday, April 01, 2009

>

1st of a brand new month.. meaning left 8 more months till ORD lor!! very very fast!!! Actually can say left 7 more months cause i can clear my leave... hehe

Anyway, let start with the CD skill competition.. I was damn pissed with the judging cause our division FOLLOW wat was written in the rules, however others dun.. meaning we r in a disadvantage.. NVM, i thought the judges will know about it, HOWEVER they dun!! still let them pass!! WTH is tat.. Hey, if there were so many rules to follow n u all dun wan to follow, might as well dun give the rules at the first place!!! End up, we got last.. one point....!!!!!! !!@##@$@$%%^^*&)()@~!

Pissed in one stuff, another stuff is i got to convert all my parents video for him to edit.. Cause of tat, can't stay up late, can't go play kite, can't do this, can't do tat.. stupid sia..!!!!

But i thing i quite happy for it is my performance last nite in Ulu Pandan Drift Meet.. I thought will be suck, however turn out to be better.. I know can be more better, just tat need to back to the setup again.. Just abit more, and i can feel it alreally!!!!